Join a friendly, experienced service team.
We’re hiring for multiple roles: Rug Cleaning Technician, Customer Service Associate, On-Location Cleaning Specialist (carpet, rug, stone & tile), Rug Hand-Repair Specialist, Pickup & Delivery Specialist (Drivers), and more!
To learn more, contact email@example.com
We’re looking for upbeat, hard-working people to join our service team of friendly professionals performing in-plant cleaning of rugs, carpet, and upholstery. If you're a self-starter that enjoys making things better for someone every day, please send us your resume or call 206-782-2268 and ask for Bryan.
Our benefits include:
· Paid-time-off (both Full-time and Part-Time)
· Paid holidays (both Full-time and Part-Time)
· Employer-paid medical and dental insurance benefits (Full-Time only)
· 401(k)-retirement savings plan with a 100% employer matching contribution, after 1 year of employment (Full-Time only)
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit (both Full-Time and Part-Time)
The following are essential job skills and qualifications for all positions:
· “Can do”, friendly attitude and a sharp personal appearance
· Physically strong – Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
· Attention to detail and good color vision
· Pride in workmanship
· Comfortable as a problem solver
· Capable of multi-tasking
· Ability to see the “big picture”
About Our Workplace:
· We enjoy a friendly work atmosphere with personable co-workers who become friends.
· Stable business (Trusted Service Since 1935) with a team committed to customer service.
· We are very involved in our industry and invest in continued education.
· We have earned a position as a leader in our industry and a consultant to the floor covering and interior design communities.
· We have a long history of ethical business practices and community involvement.
· Our employment emphasis is on individual responsibility (your ownership of the job) rather than excessive, unproductive supervision.